Friday, December 7, 2012

OH MY it is Christmas already


I can't believe it is December already. Last year's card was such a production that I took this year off. I am making a few ornaments (requested by a very good friend) and thought I would post a picture of what I have so far. Of course, the dies are Tim Holtz. The reindeers are colored with Twinkling H20's. Snowman has Viva Decor Modeling Cream topped with Diamond Dust. His scarf is TH Crinkle Ribbon (love that stuff) colored with Radiant Rain Hot Cinnamon dauber. The Old Jalopy is painted with Metal Effects Paint and then Rusted along with some Viva Decor Ferro Paint.


2 comments:

  1. Love the snowman's shimmer and texture. Your friend is going to be so happy to receive these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ornaments!! I love Radiant Rain Shimmering Mist and the Twinkling H2O's too. I have not tried the Viva Decor paint but I think you do sell it on eBay...I will get with you on that! Can it be used on fabrics as well as the usual papers, etc.?

    ReplyDelete