Friday, December 7, 2012
As I said, I was not making Christmas cards this year but since a good friend asked for MORE ornaments I put together a very quick card to hold her ornaments. I know this is a technique I read about on the ATT group although I can't remember who posted it (sorry). It is a piece of Tim's metal foil - embossed - alcohol ink and then grunged up a bit. I really liked the way it turned out and didn't want to complete cover it up so I just took one of the ornaments and used a Christmas tree brad to adhere to the card. So now she has an ornament on the cover and there are a couple more inside too.